Are you passionate about the nanny world? Are you social media savvy? Looking for extra income? We want to hear from you!
The Nanny Doctor Consulting Services is looking to hire an excellent Los Angeles based candidate to assist with social media, blogs and clerical duties.
Duties include, but may not be limited to:
- Writing a blog 1-2x week.
- Outlining/prepping articles for Lindsay.
- Co-managing The Nanny Doctor’s social media platforms.
- Creating 6 – 8 unique cross platform post per day.
- Engaging followers across all platforms.
- Follower growth across all platforms.
- Connecting with industry contacts as needed.
- Assisting with classes, events and speaking engagements as needed.
- Other tasks that “pop up” that Lindsay may need assistance with.
- There is room for potential growth in this position depending on fit and need.
- The candidate who fills this position will work directly with Lindsay via e-mail, skype, and phone and in person.
- Extremely passionate about the nanny/family relationship, childcare industry and understands social media.
- Has first-hand experience in the nanny world.
- Has a “go-getter” attitude.
- Is creative, positive and energetic.
- Is a great communicator.
- Collaborates well with others – even over long distance.
To be considered, please e-mail the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter – please include the following:
- How you are involved in the nanny world?
- What social media outlets you are familiar with (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Hootsuite, WordPress, Youtube, etc.)?
- 10 sample tweets you may see on the Nanny Doctor twitter feed.
- 1 sample blog post relating to nannies and families (300 – 500 words).
- Professional Resume
- $400/month flat rate.
- Additional work beyond the above outlined scope will be compensated at $15 an hour.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION MATERIALS VIA E-MAIL TO email@example.com NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, APRIL 4TH at 7pm PST!
Please feel free to e-mail us with any specific questions you may have.
Looking forward to hearing from you!